Monday, September 21, 2009

Andrew Of All Trades, Reynold Of None

So Blogger is back. Thats the alright news. But the bad news is I begin internship tmr. Which means 5 mths of work. no breaks, no 2 week study breaks, no "I dont feel like going to school today so i smack the snooze button", no... well you get the picture. and between getting up at the unearthly hour of 7 and slogging and all that, I'll have to find time to skate. that's gonna be a handful.

Anyway, I find I have a weird habit. I sleepwalk. Not in the "i walk all around the house" kind of way. It's more of an auto pilot thing. My body knows what I want. But I'm asleep. I woke up afew months back in the morn with a skatemag next to me. And I was not reading it the night before. it was laying there. next to my face. And just last week, I woke with my phone next to me, with 3 miss calls and a msg. Of course my phone was on the table as usual. So how it ended up on the bed. beats me.

And I understand why men prefer bikes to cars. Cars are luxury items. It's like a wagon in olden days. But to have a bike is to have control. It's like a knight of old, with your steed, only motorised. And to actually feel the humming of the motor compared to the comfy seats of the car. It's a manly thing I would assume a bike be. Not vespas or scooters. Like harleys and things like that.

Anyway, my ramble be done. to pack my bag , I shall go.

No comments: