Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I am feeling that...


So I think a rhino air dropped into my house when i slept and sat on my face. I went to the docs and was told i had ligament sprain in the neck. Which explains why anything that involved applying pressure to the left side of my upper body would hurt to the point of immobilization. Or how my head was in a 20 deg angle all bloody day. Apparently I moved my neck too fast. Don't ask me how. So now I walk around with a pose similiar to that of my blogspot dp.

In other news. Wait. I lied. No other news. Oh yeah. I cant skate with this neck. And I dont think it'll do the impression I'm gonna leave for my internship any good since i'm taking it just one week into the thing. DIE

And in other other news, where are the one liners.Drop one and let me do something. Just any one-liner. really really.

No comments: