Saturday, September 12, 2009

Jack in the box, smells like bad socks.

SOooo. I said I will reply tags. and I will.But where to begin, oh the choices.

Anyway, You know what I think? wait. you dont. So I'll tell you. I think music, in the last decade, has become overrated. Is that how you spell overrated? spell check is done. along with everything thing else on this bloody site. Anyway, forgive the mispelling is there is any. bistuocutejd.

SO, back to what I was saying. I understand, how music is people's interest and all.I mean I love music. I do. I like to play my itunes when i'm not in the room. I like to listen to my ipod. I like cd shops and finding obscure or old songs. But.BUT, tattooing cleft notes on you and going around with cold, blue- cheese level lines like, "music..is in my blood"
Well ok. Last I heard too much sugar in your blood is bad. you might to get that checked. But really now. And half of the people who do this, cant play an instrument. I have a guitar at home. a guitar and a certificate which says "failure at music making" so I keep quiet. and really, people should do that. or get good at it then boasts. Anyway, I'm rambling. I hope I can get a picture in the next post. HEAR THAT BLOGSPOT? I'm knackered.

Thanks for the Ta Ta Tags:

Daniel: Daniel. It's called adrenaline. haha. but yah napha. FAILL.

Anjun :Sup Anjun. haha. eh hows the company? is it fun?

Nat: well, if it aint NP.CB.LAWL. thats one whole line of acronyms that only afew people in this world know. arent you touched? haha. ok. maybe everyone knows. still dont stress. wed still on yes?

No comments: