Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Muffled Fists Of Snickers


If patience makes things so much sweeter, why doesn't my bread taste sweeter with mold on it. Anyway, I realized that if i blogged at the moment of time when I get the topic to ramble about, there would be daily updates to this blog. Daily updates and a more interesting read. Unfortunately, till blogspot makes a tap device that lets me blog straight from my brain, I guess it's going to be as such. So, you know what I do not like? going into shops. or more specifically, going into shops that are empty, and yet have the world's most helpful people. I mean. I like helpful people. It is great you love your job. Honestly. I thank you on the world's behalf, because you make it a more enjoyable experience for most people. But not for me. I don't want to go into a shop, with every person in it starring at me, asking if I need help. I do not. if i do need help, I will ask you. and i will only need help if I have the slightest of intentions to buy something. But, has it occured to you, I do not want to buy anything? See, if you want to tell me all about your day and be helpful at the same time. Sure, we'll meet for lunch, and you can help me queue while telling me about your latest handphone over a drink and some sandwiches. If you're standing in a shop, then watch the customers by all means. but dont start asking them if they need help. it's not very welcoming. Maybe if I wore a shirt with "broke ass" scrawled on it, it might keep them sneering at a distance. Perhaps.


Anyway, before I end, pic of the day Aquadore, the S.L.A.B monster. I made him for to be the S.L.A.B icon. haha. My pc died, so i can't upload a proper picture. Its all photobooth. And S.l.a.b stands for Skate like a beast. Figures huh? haha


Tags and Tanks:

Tpt: oh har har. took you three years to catch on. hahaha


Rev: that's what I'm paid to do no? haha


Amber: Wah? huh? who talks to dogs? the dog whisperer. :O

No comments: