Sunday, September 27, 2009

I'm thinking...


since i've been doing mini-updates on my tumblr. I should be doing that on my blogspot instead. to save it from dying. I cannot take it when i go to a blog and the post is the one i read one week ago, so i shall not put you thru that.

However, the updates, will generally, honestly be just be coming on every friday saying YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS weekends. I have this habit that when time is taken away from me, like for work or for school during project season, i kind of go off the radar during my free time cause i'll be out doing things. ssoooo. yah. pardon in advance for the semi- hiatus on solid posts.

hamilton just won.Although i dont see the appeal of watching cars go round the cherry tree over and over 61 times.

oh, and I ripped my jeans today. like from zipper to back pocket sort of rip. could fit a head inside if it was needed. HAHA.


And my bad for the lack of drawing, which was the goal of this blog. I need one liners. so i can re-ignite the drawings. No.really. tag.liners.thanks

No comments: