Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A Quid For A Quip




I'm feeling so hungry that I could eat a lecturer or two.

I dont really have much to ramble about today.Its been so humid as of late, the term "tropical island" doesnt seem to fit it anymore.Its more like "Hell on earth". Where are you, oh great snow troll.Anyway, I'm still a tad high from yesterday, and my legs are still sour.Glee.again. HAHA.

Picture(s) of the day: Its called "the best husband awards"

Song on itune : Cabron

Random Thought: lazy lazy

Thanks For The Tags:

Ver: ...is a complete waste of 2 hrs of sleep. WHY MEE!! and 86 other people!!

Stranger: if you are Miss Jau, then spanish lessons are fine thank you.If you aren't, its still fine thank you.:D

Daniel: pls lor.only you dont have taste. XD

Wolfgang: *Grin*

No comments: