Sunday, July 26, 2009

Catching Up


So my internet just did a zombie on me. died and just came back to life, after immense effort. Oh sweet internet. I am back in thy warm, digital embrace. haha.

Anyway, I just realized why sometimes I go on auto-pilot mode these days. well no not just realized.maybe a couple of days back. but yeah. Its cause my days are getting longer. Now in the past two years, I got at least 9 hours of sleep. But now, I can have 21 hour days, and unless you live a 30 hour day week, then no, you're not getting 9 hours.

So my blog post have become a diluted state of gibberish, my drawings are pretty much going out the window(like that song from sugar ray) and I eat chin chow with sea coconut at 1am while typing.

In other words, I'm living the life of a 15 yr old when I'm 20. I'm half a decade slow in almost everything.sheesh.

And look what I found, a picture from grad night which i edited a long long time ago. haha

No comments: