Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A personal blog- like entry


Well. Schools half over. the week I mean. But the lack of griptape is getting to me. I just nearly fell off my chair. and if u see my chair. its impossible. and the lack of a chance to skate within the next week gets to me even more. I . may . just . kill someone.

Anyway, Ryan Reynolds is playing green lantern. This means thats the second hero that I like that he's playing. if hollywood doesnt massacre Hal jordan like they did wade wilson, it should be exciting. Should be.

And I've been trying ( really hard ) to be nice to certain issue ridden people. cause I feel as I am more fortunate in the happy department I should really try to reach out. BUT BY JESUS CHRIST, they are reallll tw*ts when it comes to making it easy.

Oh look how I ramble, Look how I rant, Think I will stop here least I make sense.

And I was going to post a pic of a bearded pig I drew, but I cant find my camera. So i'll use some random nice but not done by me sub instead.

No comments: