Thursday, July 9, 2009

A drug induced ramble


So I've been extremely lazy to blog. Why? because I was logged in to my OTHER gmail account. the serious one. the one for school. and it was too much of a hassle to sign out to come to the fun gmail account to blog.

But, despite me being almost a week late with my "tmr I will post something better" promise, I am here. Why? Because I feel obliged to. Because Ramblegalore is a brand that must be held high and be known for its quality posts. So I'm sorry for the lack of posts, but no post is better then baloney post. haha.

Anyway, been skating 6 out of 7 days. and despite everything below my neck being non responsive to my commands, I still feel pretty hyped. really. Like I could sing a song of six pence and a dollar and a half if not for the fact I dont have an audience.

And we were skating at some random void deck, and the big child that is my skate mate was whining about how hungry he is, and how he was lazy to walk to macs which was 15 mins away. So end point, we ordered macdelivery. and had to tell the guy, deliver this block. look out for the skateboards. I got my nuggets, so I assumed it work.

Anyway, i heard that H1N1 hit a school near my place. like one case. Oh the horror. and then the auntie at the coffee shop was coughly like a drugged up hip hop star. And near my deck. I had a good mind to deck her. get it? deck her with the deck? HAR. Hilarious.

So this is the end of my ramble. But as its N's birthday tmr, here's a poem for the old folk.


You're old, it's true,
But dont be blue
Its only the big 3 -0
But its not that bad, dont be so sad

Because You're 30,
Not to shabby of an age.

in fact you're only 30
thats roughly the age of a sage

Thank goodness you're not 40, thats about as old as fun gets
Thank goodness you're not 10, cause then you'll be a brat.

Happy Birthday, N :)

No comments: