Sunday, July 12, 2009

Many Many "I've realized."

K it is "lets be narcissistic and post a picture of me" day


So life's a ball. really. It is. You know. Over the last few days, I've realized something. Every time people tell me I'm so slack, they're wrong. See what I do is the Minimum efforts maximum results theory. And who do I model after? The one who modelled me after Him. Yeah. God. Look at the rain. 5 mins of rain. 5 hours to dry the floor up. 5 hours of keeping my toe off the ground and 5 hours of having to walk around instead of skate around. 5 mins for 5 hours. maybe I exaggerate abit. But minimum effort, maximum results. like 4 hrs 59 mins.

In other news. I've realized something again. Haha. whats new.

See when people say, you wont get it if I say it. Or you wont understand it. Or the emo-tised phrase " no one understands me". Thats all correct. no one is wrong when they say that. Why? cause its true. I know alot of people dont understand me. They get where I'm coming from. They get what I'm getting it. and they get alot of laughs. so maybe they get 80% of it. but no one gets a complete understanding. Cause different things mean differently to us. Passion for some involves love, some it involves inanimate objects, some it involves ambition. Love could mean many different things. even a simple thing like, its such a bad morning means a variety of things for different people. Darth Vader and I will not have the same bad mornings. So how do you get people to understand you fully? you don't. unless you state the facts. that's 100% foolproof. Like this post.

The post ends here. (fact) understood.

No comments: