Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Passion makes us crazy, but is there any other way to live


So its been awhile. A week rather, since I last posted. That doesnt mean my blog is dead, it was just merely taking a breather. Cause squeezing blood from a rock is pointless. Well anyway, if I adhere to normal unofficial blogging rules, I'll have to post lyrics to some emo song as a sign to say "I'm still here, but my blog is dying". But I shan't. Instead, I will attempt(as I have used all my ramble credits in real life) to ramble to you. Oh and by the way, my facebook, despite me only using it to take the quizzes and make fun of my friends results, is now www.facebook.com/ramblegalore.

Ramblegalore is now the brand. of the man. who likes his hands. and you get the picture.

Anyway, today i will talk about obsession and passion. People often confuse obsession with passion. Obsession is the want of everything. To obsess is to want it all, to obsess is to need to have it all with no real purpose. That might even mean unconciously wanting it without knowing it. You need no motivation. you need no purpose, you just need whatever you need. Like the hello kitty craze. thats obsession. Passion is what people do when they love something alot. that doesnt mean they dont get disheartened, that doesnt meant they dont feel like its a waste of time, and that doesnt mean they dont have doubts. They do, but because they know the want for that is more then the temptation to quit, they go on with it. They may suck at it. they may get up some mornings feeling like they should just shelve it and move on. But they dont. they keep at it with reckless abandon. Now that is passion.

Wah so deep.

So picture of the day. the bearded pig.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

a great find for panda fanatic!
my roommate and i LOVE this Morn Creations bag
hkpanda.freetzi.com