Sunday, February 22, 2009

And Then Whisper Like A Mouse.

"The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity."
Dorothy Parker (1893 - 1967)
Apparently, it just kills the household pet.

Well.It's raining, the room is all dark and gloomy like an excerpt from Edward Scissorhands and I'm having a mild headache from the lack of caffeine. And somehow, I like it.

Anyway, I've always seen this, never this obvious till yesterday. You know how friends know friends and so on and so forth. In the end, everyone of this generation knows everyone, be it your immediate friend, or a 8-tiered relationship where they're but a friend of a friend of a friend. Which is good, but also bad, cause it's like reality facebook. How so? Go figure.

And Tumblr is really fun. Updating just a picture or quote a day is rather interesting. and bloody easy. haha

people have been asking me the "What you gonna do after poly and Ns?" question alot lately. Here's my answer

No comments: