Friday, February 20, 2009

A doppleganger you say?


So one exam is over, and one more to go. joyy! And I havent posted random picture post for the month! noo.

And there is this downside to blogging.I keep forgetting what I want to ramble about.I had like 800 things to say that day. and now i have none. Crud.

Anyway, here's the drawing of the day. Same title as the previous one.

Thanks For The Tags:

Rooshdee: And Batman.. Is..ME! haha!

Daniel: No. You think you win.THINK. Ahh.

Glenn:who isn't. Haha

Chrislynn:So awesome. I want! as in the laid backness. And have you been to the tall tower with a needle?

Wolfgang: Why thank you.I know i am.haha

Liana: So I've been hearing.But no it isnt me. haha. so sad right? :P

Daniel: I knoww.:D

Ms N:DONE!

Amber: Not really.But its really good media wise.

Rev: I KNOWW!

No comments: