Thursday, February 26, 2009

Rain Pain Go Awry, Come And Sigh Another Day

Love is the delightful interval between meeting a beautiful girl and discovering that she looks like a haddock
- John Barrymore(1882 - 1942)

It's not december.Pls Stop raining.

So, the holidays are finally here. Altho I dont feel like its here yet. But thats Ok, I'll get used to it. Oh, and kids lie alot nowadays. Well, most do anywhere. It's horrible. I remember when i was a kid I use to make up the most realistic(Or so I thought) excuses so I could go out after school and head to town to buy some lego. Then I got older (read: lazier) and realized that lying takes too much out of me. To have to mantain the lie, cover it up and keep it at (Take K = Constant) K .It was too tiring. And too taxing. I would rather spend that grey matter on things on importance, like what to eat, or the button sequence to the bank vault(should I ever get the chance) instead of spending it trying to remember where I was supposedly at last monday instead of being at school.No? Yes?

/discuss

Anyway, here's a voting box. And "The generator to hook to the music player to make us all feel better"


No comments: