Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A Load And A Stab. KABOOM!

"If I wake up in the morning and I don’t want to get you a coffee or if I don’t see you for a week and I don’t want to go figure out something to FedEx you, then we’ve got a problem. You can fake the words I miss you, but you can’t fake getting someone a book." - John Mayer

I remember that in secondary school, I was often told that I was an old man in a young shell. Today I went to the docs and now I've got one of them old man ailments to prove it. haha

Anyway, I got a new one liner so I better start working on it. Daniel is getting scarily good at photoshop, and I was thinking of a list of things to do before 20. you know, one of those similiar to the bucket list sort of things. Maybe I shall come up with one. Hmm.

And here's a list of 7 groups of people you'll find in Starbucks.
Click here for Infinite Knowledge

Till then, here's an innuendo filled children's show. Its hilarious,Yet you'll feel filthy after watching it.



No comments: