Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A Celebrity Laden Post

"If an optimist had his left arm chewed off by an alligator, he might say, in a pleasant and hopeful voice, “Well, this isn’t too bad. I don’t have my left arm anymore, but at least nobody will ever ask me whether I am right-handed or left-handed,” but most of us would say something more along the lines of “Aaaaah! My arm! My arm!" - Lemony Snicket

I think I've downed enough caffeinated products this week to down a hippo. And not just an ordinary hippo. A hungry hippo. 0.o Dum Dum Dum

Anyway, here's a post on beauty. When One thinks beauty, one naturally thinks women, and when when one naturally thinks beauty in women, one thinks something like this

Or this.
But what about men. Why isnt there a definition for beauty/ or in this case, suaveness for men? Sure the norms are always named like Johnny Depp. Thats one, But what is the defining image of suaveness? I think its this

or this

or this.
Thus Johnny Depp. Haha

/discuss.

No comments: