Sunday, February 1, 2009

Star Spangled Underpants Of Life Giving Properties.



"Alice came to the fork in the road.
“Which road do I take?” she asked.
“Where do you want to go?” responded the Cheshire cat.
“I don’t know,” Alice answered.
“Then,” said the cat, “it doesn’t matter.

— Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
( via unicornology) (via
jessicachu) (via sailingonthesea)


I AM SO BORED RIGHT NOW. But I am just saying that in capslock to prove my point. I have work to do, but I'm letting my procrastinating jeans/genes kick in, so I'm sitting here, thinking of food, and getting absolutely nothing done except using the oxygen up in my room.



Achievement Unlocked: Time Waster.

Anyway, people say that the friends you hang with can tell others what sort of person you are. And your social circle is like your superheroes team. You've got your dark brooding batman, every righteous pain in the bum superman, and green lantern with his nifty gadgets. Of course there's also the looker, wonder woman.Ahwooga. So what superhero are you?

And I found out the (rather glaring) difference between design and art. Design is you being paid to make something eye catching but simple enough for the masses to appreciate. Art is not getting paid to tell the world " f*ck you. I think this is nice, and you'll like it" I like art.


Achievement Unlocked: Finished Post.



Thanks for the Tags:

Rooshdee:DONT DESTROY MY FRAGILE FANTASY OF A PERSONALITY FORTELLING MACHINATION DAMMIT! hahaha

Chrislynn: Coool. Uni. Thats fast eh? ahah. Long boarding! I heard going down hills on those things are extremely fun. Have you tried it?

Rev: Ah, complicated is simple in a difficult way. haha

Tpt:Even if you could discuss, Like you would like that. :P

Glenn: You're my age tmr. you sure you wanna be saying that? AHAH

Daniel: No, I should be asking you for one. can go hong kong all. tisk.

Td: Nice song, like meeeeee??? hahahaha

No comments: