Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sorry For the Slow Blog Week


"You’re a unique individual. However, your troubles are universal. Flights are delayed, pets pass away, and people get dumped. (Ugh those things suck so hard; thinking about them makes me teary.) Life is not fair, you know this, and everybody feels it. That being said, rest assured that your personal pain is no more painful than that of the person next door. We’re all in this together. We’ll help each other when we can and we’ll suck it up when we have to. We’re equals, peers, lucky enough to be part of a community.

Today remind yourself: I’m special, but I don’t expect special treatment."
-(via unicornology)(via playnice)


I'm special. But I dont expect special treatment. although occasionally would be good. like how i make someone's day, i wake up everyday hoping someone will make mine. haha. so corny. but true.

Sorry for the slow blog week.I've been so caught up between the hospital and home it exhausts you to a point of not wanting to do anything else anymore.Cruddity Boppity Bop. Its times like these when you thank God for your mates. But in OTHER NEWS, SCHOOL ENDS IN A WEEK! or classes ends in a week, its 3 more weeks till school ends. But ah well.And I need to buy a book and start reading again.

Thanks for the tags:

Dan: you're be called Daniel The Flannel.

Amber: I concur!

Stranger: Uh, my blog is an ISFP. While i'm a INFP. so I don't know if thats good or bad. Or does it even count, cause rooshdee says it's rigged.haha

Td: I'm gonna smack you. then I'm gonna tie you up and use you to ollie. Uh. like, skate. hahaha

Tpt: he isn't lame la. he is just..humourly challenged.

Glenn: 19.

Ben: Hey Ben! how's life?

Chrislynn: So it's like a university with a longboarding community. SOoo ccooll. I found a couple of the songs..nice! I'm looking for the rest now.thank youu.:D

Ms N: Shh. Dont let the secret out la. haha :p suggestions for drawings?

Nat: I like it too:D Eh quick finish whatever you gotta do, lets go. you know. that. with 4 people . and loud speakers. then after that, thattt thing with 2 people and the park? HAHA. does it sound mysterious enough?

Nick: o.o o.o o.o HAHA. YOU"RE TAGGING! AWESOME! haha. hello.

No comments: