Friday, November 21, 2008

Aircraft Man.

So I put Hugh Jackman up and suddenly everyone has an opinion.LOL. I should put more good looking guys up. Hm. Or Alicia Keys.

And Rooshdee was talking about free as a bird and societal pressures keeping him from doing so. Now I know I had a whole speech on what to type, but i'm too lazy to type so I'll put it simply. Birds are like us. To me. We were once, as the saying goes, free as a bird.Now over time, due to the economy, globalisation and whatnot(for us) and more people interested in breeding them(for the birds) It ends up with us being bound by societal pressure and the need to succeed/impress. Like A bird in a cage. Thats why I wanna clean aircrafts.Its labour.labour is liberating. break the bars, break the fold.



Thanks For The Tags:

Tab: hehhhh. :D
Rev: OR SO YOU THOUGHT!! hehe

Nat: Heh. Ok.fine .crab is good too. But thats seafood

Tab: No.Hugh Jackman or Gerard Butler.

Daniel: Dont be jealous la.Lol

Glenn: We all "want".HAHA. but cannot get.so how? Lol

Tpt: Eggxactly.He'll wolverine u. Bub.

Melodie: Heyy.thank youu.And Roosh The moosh IS alive. heretic behavior and all. If all the world ended, there would only be roaches, and rooshdee.HAHA

Amber: Being happy does not constitute as liking bum.

Rooshdee: o.0 YA THINK? haha

No comments: