Thursday, November 27, 2008

I Realized..


"Right now I only want two things - you and time to write. These people out here feel sorry for me; they don’t know what I’m going to do, and they can’t understand why it doesn’t seem to worry me. It’s so sad that it makes me laugh. I feel like the man with The Secret. They tell me I need love and I laugh quietly. They tell me I need a purpose and I laugh again. I would never tell them how happy I am to know we’re going to be together again, because then they wouldn’t be able to feel sorry for me and they’d feel even worse. I really want nothing more than to be in bed with you, to stay there as long as we want, to have a roof over heads and food in our mouths and to be left alone. We already have the big thing and the rest is trivia."
— hunter s. thompson to sandy thompson (vie Unicornology)(via
bon-bon)

I realized as of late my desire to blog has increased(probably due to the overwhelming need to share these nice quotes with anyone who will read), but my knack to doodle has dropped like a rocket on reverse(probably due to the fact I got nothing to doodle about) but I still tried to come up with something. And aside from the bad color combination( blame my laptop for having a touchpad) it's ok . i guess. Anyway, here's a "I realized" Section.


5 Things I've Realized:

1.I realized that in Montfort i did not master maths,science or english, but how to sleep on the table in the most comfortable position.

2.I realized that over the last 2 years i have tried every mean of transportaion, every alternative bus, every shortcut I know ( excluding the cab) and I have come to a conclusion that from school to home = 1 hr.


3. I realized with a face like this ( refers to pic) I cannot succeed as a very good looking actor, or a very good looking evil genius.I could be a comedian tho or an archeologist, or an unsponsored skater, or an aircraft cleaner... or...

4.I realized I cannot argue with a wall.And half my friends are stubborn as walls. So I cant argue with them.Threats are normally neccessary.

5.I realized Daniel seems to have married Photoshop, Rooshdee has a god complex and Nat likes singlets and sweaters on ridiculously hot days. LOL.

No comments: