Sunday, November 23, 2008

MERPANDA SAYS SKADOOSH!







Soo.Due to the rather personal nature of my previous post.I decided to post a proper one.for those who cannot partake in the celebration of which is my life, here be a token. Heh.
Then again, i'm probably still dwindling me thumbs at my blog cause i dont wanna do no work. Work stinks. Dont you think? Work is like the vermin of the world.Slowly enroaching upon society with its structural methods and with hungarian like precision, which is not very precise, but still efficient none the less.Work is like the bane of all fun.Work killed off the unicorns and the man pandas. And made men out of romantics. Really. Work is EVIL! It comes in the form of school, or cash incentives, and makes you do it. and cause you are so bored with it, you try to weasel your way out of doing anything else,Like going out to skateboard.Why? cause its too much work.See? it makes work out of play, and play into work. Nooo.How horrible this be! We must FIGHHTT it! FIGHT IT I TELL YE! Fight work. see? but it'll be too much work to fight work. and thus, we end back where we begun.Off to work.

Ok.I'm rambling.Heh.

Mark.Signing Out.

No comments: