Monday, November 17, 2008

Gobsmacked.*closes jaw*

So. Today was good.Wait.Everyday is good nowadays. I could get use to this.Heh.
Anyway, Name 10 things you believe in.

1.I believe in God
2.I believe in true love
3.I believe in forgiving
4.I believe everyone on earth is equal, no matter what u own.
5.I believe simplicity is beautiful
6.I believe Beef is best, with bacon and lamb chops being a close second.
7.I believe skateboarding is the closest one can get to flying
8.I believe that life is good. For everyone. but circumstances are the ones that causes misery
9.I believe you cant judge people unless you're Saint Paul
10.I believe God is gonna send an angel to bitch slap Rooshdee for being blasphemous

Picture of the day:Sucker for his charm

Thanks For The Tags:

Taplomb: Whut? Whuts Taplomb? Lol.Yeah its real.haha.DUhhhhhhh:P

Rev: tisk tisk.always bored.Why Rev Why? Super Noob.Lol

Amber: WHATCHU WANT? WHATCHU WANT? hahaha.

Rooshdee: Shh.Dont tell them the plot. Gosh! you'll ruin centuries worth of planning

Daniel: I KNOW! tpt had one too, but then the post will be too long.haha

WQ: Iknow! Even with death. it was worthit! haha

No comments: