Monday, November 3, 2008

Chicken.Everything Is Chicken.

So tmr is monday.My Off day.But I have school.See my dilema? Crud.

Anyway, Hello November. my blog is now 11 mths old.My breath is 2 hours old, and my brain is 19 years old.Don't bother.there isnt a pattern.but still.ever seen mindless rambling? No? Well, here it is. But I feel good today.why? cause Tabatha's off the wheelchair.YAY! not off off but off like I can walk about like i'm a pirate with a sleeping leg sort of about.So yeah.And I have decided since my blog is a art blog, art being a relative tricky term in my dictionary, I will not only have pictures and poems, but quotes and videos and anything that is nice.SO that means daily posts sometimes, but not all includes my drawings.There will be something entertaining with each post tho.Why? cause i wanna try a new method of drawing instead of the normal old windows paint and a mouse one.it is time to improve.Ah well.

" Everyone has common sense package in them.But not everyone got beyond opening the wrapper" -

Random Thought: Watermelon Pumpkin of Infinite Doom.

"I always thought that perhaps angels dont have names.Only beautiful faces."
- Heath Ledger

Thanks For The Tags:

Rooshdee: Bring it.haha

N: Aiyo. You obviously need to watch more.need inspiration for your one liners.haha

Hip Tab: Maybe it is? :) And it's a nicee song. and that(looks below) is a nice pic:p LOOOK AWAYYY~~ haha


Rev: Oh rev, dont be so grave. you're starbucking. I think everyone not doing that wishes they were you ! haha
Rooshdee: Backwash? You rinsing your mouth? Ew. Ewwww.

Tpt: Whats wrong with it? Seems fine to me.


No comments: