Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The bounce is returning and so is the magic


"In Ancient Sparta, The community believed that fear is best overcome when faced. It was encouraged for the soldiers to soil themselves when on the march to war, to "let it all out" so they will be focused on the task and nothing more.That was all part of the Agoge(the upbringing), and part of war"

Suddenly, that watermelon- like smell on my breath doesnt remind me of christmas back then. Or of that time, or of anytime anymore.It reminded me of the feelings. and a good start:)

Long overdue one liner coming right up.And tag replies.

Picture Of The Day:
"You look good in bloodstains." Both

Thanks for the tags:

Td: IKNOW! RHCP is the besttt. Lol

Dan: I know.Daniel.I know.

Rooshdee: ok.I'll give u papayas next time and you show me k? Haha

Amber: Yes, sick one?

Rev: My blog, or u? hahaha. Play tic tac toe.

No comments: