Friday, November 14, 2008

Random Picture Post


So my flowers died.And I'm so very tired.Almost.every.day.Snore.

Nothing much to blog about.till I get my lifeforce back, my fingers are tired from typing.So time to do RANDOM PICTURE POST!

And I just realized I didnt do one last month! *GASP*











Thanks For The Tags:

Amber: OmL.Stop Spamming.Or i will borrow ur laptop and import all the chinese songs i have and rig em to play on loop.Lol

Rooshdee: uh. N.O. And its not on her blog. Cause I know her block number in malaysia. haha

Wolfgang: 0.0 there probably wouldnt be any vodka left if thats what the guy was given.heh

N: N stands for No My Nod! Nit Nis So NICE!

Rooshdee: I told you man.Our bums.Will never.Meet. LOL. here.meet my friend, scotch.HAHA

Glenn: Well, it is fun once in awhile.:)

No comments: