Thursday, November 6, 2008

Oogle at the frugal muggle.

So its not the best thing i've done.But having to scurry between the scanner, illustrator and photoshop, I think its a nice enough job. Congrats to me.

Anyway, sorry I havent been replying tags. I've been very lazy.I'll do it in the next post, i promise.

So anyway, today was a long day.And I wouldnt say school is draining me.But somehow the travelling is killing me. and my boarding is suffering for it.which makes me even more irritable. ANYWAY, amongst the laughter and shrill voice and large LOLS emoticons in class today, i realized something.Nobody likes to be ignored. No matter how much you got in your wallet, no matter how many people you know.No one likes to be ignored. But over my years as a student, I've seen people so used to being ignored they dont bother to try to be noticed anymore. How odd, the ways of men.

And for all you skeptics out there who believe no good thing comes without a price, let me tell you.That is true.Its just a matter of whos paying the bill. How whacked is that?

Long post.Done.Bye.

No comments: