Thursday, March 20, 2008

Down By the Broken Tree House


I have come to realize over this past year that the chances of finding someone,regardless of gender, to grab the earliest train to board all day or the latest train to board all night is but a daylight fantasy.However, I have also come to realize that many of my friends have been backing me in what i've been doing by just coming along for my shred sessions and just sit on hours on end with nothing or almost nothing to do just so that I have company.I greatly appreciate it, and thank you.

Plus as usual, Ngee ann was a b*tch in class posting.I 've never hated school till I entered Np.Frig.

Ok.Anyway , today I shall do the 10 things list.Sam gave me an S so i can talk about skateboarding, bless her soul.So here goes.

Comment and I'll give you a letter; then you have to list 10 things you love that begin with that letter. Afterward, post this in your journal and give out some letters of your own.

Skateboarding. duh.It is like the reason one should love life.Skateboarding.Now I dare say I'm not the best.I can learn anything pretty quick, but skateboarding I suck tomatoes, cause my motoring skills suck, but it still is fun.Like I have learn" If you fall, that means you're doing it right" I also think it's God's answer to anger issues.All that exercise and pain and sugar rushes give you enough endorphins to drown a whale.

Surfboarding.Now once I am adept enough at dodging people and wrecking pavements, I want to go for the next level.riding waves and dodging great whites.Now which sun loving aussie wouldn't love that.*Grin*

Songstress Alicia Keys. I swear she is an angel.And I swear everyone is sick of me talking about her.HAHA

(P)sychedelic Funk. Now I know it starts with a P, but it has an S sound.And which group does the best psychedelic funk ever, Red Hot chili Peppers. And its like a plus that Anthony kiedis skateboards.Muaha

Snacking. Despite my slim frame, I am constantly in a state of hunger, and thus, what better way to solve it then do massive binge eating.plus it is a good hobby.

Singing(in the bathroom).Not only does it help you realise your pent up creativity, it sounds extremely good due to the echoes and the small space.Plus it is good payback to the neighbours for playing the )(&*%&*^%&* piano at nine on sat mornings.

Sipping Coffee.Now imagine this. A nice steaming cup of coffee that has a whiff of caramel, you sitting with your friend or a good book,the sky emptying the Ganges river outside the cafe, and smooth nice jazz playing in the background.pray tell, who doesn't like that?

Sneaking Off. Dont all of us wish at one point or another in the year where you could grab your bag, your skateboard and just fly off to some city where no one knows you for a short duration?

Subscriptions(comics). Yes, I look forward every month to the day when I get in my email the notice that my subscriptions are here. Literary dope , it is.

Stopping.YES! I like to stop what i'm doing once in awhile to appreciate the bird the bees and the apple tress, or that hottie which walked by, which walks by first. Then again, birds, bees and apple trees dont walk.Hmm.

Swerving Off topic.Yes. when someone asks me 1+1, I will tell them the history of Herodotus, when someone ask where is the latrine, I will tell them the time of the day...in London. I love swerving off topic. Like how I'm pretty sure 5 of the 10 things listed is pretty much off topic. But hey, they called leonardo da vinci madd to.


Picture of the day. The Bird Of Happiness(you can see why its happy)

Random Thought: Rancid. *shrugs*

Song on itune:Make You Feel Better

Shout out: apologies for seldom replying C box comments.They are appreciated, but I don't wanna reply and spam my name on the c box.It may seem slightly narcissistic.MUHAHAHA

No comments: