Saturday, March 15, 2008

When green grass and yellow fever collide

Ok, James took a Gajamillion pictures, but they are all the size of Manhattan so he only sent me a couple now so I can satisfy my thirst to post.

So I shall tell a story.

First, we went to Vivo to eat, and as by the picture, you can see we obviously went by truck.


then, I prayed.HAHA.Samad was telling us how he was the fittest in his squad, so I had to pay reverance.

then Wei Qiang got buried, and turned into the mummy, and got tau poked.

Then, James found out his camera had some funky effects.



Finally,we went to vivo for lunch and to continue elsewhere, with legs of jelly and sand scraped backs




The End.

This video is titled " The Cannonballs and A Lagger" no prize for guessing the lagger.
(warning: you gotta right click , click settings, and increase the space cause its a big-ass vid)

No comments: