Saturday, March 1, 2008

The Spinnng Cycle of Doom




Ok.I know I said in the first post that I will not blog about my life and will solely stick to prattling, but I must must must talk about today. And its my blog, so I put what I want.HA!

Ok.So Today can be titled the most enjoyable day in years. And I do not streatch it.I think its better then when I got my O lvl results or when Founders day was over , or anything like that.BEATS IT ALL!

Today, we went to escape theme park.Now me being the sua ku( Rough translation : live in cave), didnt know escape theme park is not wild wild wet, cause I havent been there.So shorts and slippers and all, I went, and everyone else were in shoes or at least secured slippers.

Ok, I run ahead of myself.Today was the day that we were suppose to have 1E5 gathering. cause that aside from me, everyone else agrees that Sec school is the most bagus! So we were suppose to meet , andd from like a big group, cut to 8, then cut to 5.So yes, 1E5. Dennis, Me,Sheng hao, Darryl and Ben. So we went, and cut the boring part(it drizzled, we went in, it rained, we came out, it drizzled, we went back in) And then we went for the rides. First, we went for the rainbow(this thing which goes in circles high into the air), first time, ok.second time, not much kick. then we tried the viking( which we spammed the whole day) and on the third time just before we left, the girl operating it allowed us to get both ends of the viking so we were doing like vertical swings while Ben screamed like a girl in an attempt to blow my eardrums and I was well..i dunno, pretending not to be fazed .WAHA. and in the middle of the highest swing, Ben ( I swear he is random) Shouts across to the other end of the viking to darryl going " HAHA!DARRYL CENTRE PARTING!" which caused Darryl to fix his hair for the rest of the swinging.HAHA. Then then then, we rode the go cart thing, which was cool, but I was afraid I'll overturn, and everyone else was trying to overtake one another and they nearly Langa-ed the little boy in the other cart. AND THEN, after that, Dennis, Me and Ben went on this insane thing which flips 360 degrees and it was FUNNY!. Ok the first time was classic. we got on, I was screaming my lungs off, Ben was having the thrill of his life, and Dennis throughout the ride was "ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch* and then when the thing did 360 he goes " CHIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiB*************** " which is the last thing one normally says on those things, but well, he had the whole support system crushing him.The second time was easier for all of us.Ben was asking "what would happen if I spit" as we went 180 degrees and when we go 360 he takes his hands off and swings them in the air hoping to become pancake.I was doing a littany of curses cause I was pretty convinced the support system would fail and I would die, So i was like " I'm going to F******** die" "Which moron made this machine" and other things like that while screaming and laughing which was ...well..haha..fun? Dennis was,well ..ouching and asking who would make something so insane (which was ironically the part Ben put his hands in the air while upside down).


I feel Like I've ramble-d alot. But I Like.Haha..it wasnt really the rides la, the theme park was shoddy and the rides were miniscule, but it was the company. haha..It was the company that made it so great. Plus I lost my voice.-.-

Ok.I think I've embarrassed myself enough.


No comments: