Monday, March 3, 2008

Peter Piper Piped A Peck Of Pickled Weed


Today i went to the temple with my grams, and it was like those swat teams, we went in, got those lil hong bao things there were giving out for an auspicious year, and left, all while managing to evade the cisco guards and the throngs of people who were held behind the gates with joss sticks.I swear that if every joss stick was replaced with a weapon, we could film Lord Of The Ring 4 : Rise Of the Devotees. Or something like that.

Anyway, today I will talk about gangsters.No.Not those, tattoo clad, cig chewing hardcore gangsters that can slice steel with their hands and crush you with their thumbs.No, I mean the amatuer ones.Those in lime green jeans and are 13 and walk like they got the biggest dongs in the world.In seems that in recent years,I have been hearing from my friends about their encounter with them. and fortunately/unfortunately, they havent picked on me yet.but it seems they are growing bolder.One friend nearly got his head swacked cause he didnt give way for their faggoty bike. while another was disturbed while he was at the arcade.Now verbal taunting I can overlook, but when they start touching..thats way out of line.Pft. Anyway, So today i went past a toilet shop.then I realised that gangsters can be ranked like toilets.

The Normal Old School One.- this one is those at home, you can use it asss many times as u like, flush once, then it will take awhile to reload, but it will flush everything down to kingdom come.This are the real gangsters, they tolerate, then they beat the crap out of you.

The New Age Ones. - These have those lil half flush things.they half flush, no power, must flush again, but they too have the all powerful one time flush all option. they take from their predecessors. So they are rather dangerous too.

The KK One. - Now if any of you have been to kk hospital, you would know their toilets are faggots. you go 5 cm close, it flush. you turn your head, it flushes. you sneeze, it flushes.and the flushes are not powerful at all.tissue can stay there for quite a couple of flushes.These are the typical, I am bad cause I smoke and wear hot pink jeans sort of juveniles these days.they talk alot, flush alot, but nada.No action, unless they swarm you like orcs lah, then thats their forte, strength in numbers.Its Quantity not Quality.

Picture of the day.This is a lil thing I drew for Mel awhile back. She wanted something different, and I was in a rosy mood.so tada! the line is just for me to act cheem.

Random Thought: The person called "stranger" in the C-box is starting to sound like Ms jau.

Song On itune: Fortune Faded

Spoiler: Marvel Zombies is a disappointment

No comments: