Sunday, March 9, 2008

A Quick Quip


I've come to realise that almost everyday I have some thought that I wish to post, but they're normally short, so I dont bother.Today it's short too.Haha, but I feel like typing.or rambling, whatever you wish to call it.

Today I saw Dave navarro's poster at yamaha. He is the guitarist for Red Hot Chili Peppers for their One Hot Minute album. He still looks a tad faggoty, but very very cool nonetheless.Anyway,I'm reading the part of Anthony's biography where he goes to rehad for the 800th time and this time he is told to put all the time he relapsed into drugs in the past 8 years onto paper.While doing this, people point out to him that everytime he does so is when he ends a relationship that meant alot of something of that emotional equivalent. If you look at it, you start to realise everyone has their way of recovering from shit,no? For me , its normally to be very happy for a while, then hate the world and bury myself in books and metal.Of course the most recent episode was the one that topped it all, cause I had a skateboard by then. Bombed the steepest hill I've ever seen just for the kicks, and got slammed like a paper doll.-.- I guess what I mean from all that is that everyone is allowed that lil venting of sadness or blah blah, but once it is over,be it a month, 6 mths or a year later, you gotta get back up and Enjoi again. correct?

and one thing Td told me that day thats been nagging to be posted.He said that before Sms's and Msn, people went out more, in a way "forced" to know each other thru interaction and such. But now everyone is holed at home, posted blog entries about lightning slugs and all.isn't it true?

Now did I sound too serious?(and I think this post has many questions, no? haha)
Picture of the day. Totally random doodle I did awhile back. its like a Lightning slug.*Shrugs* Anyones guess is as good as mine.

Random thought: Tmr shall be random photos day

Song On itune: Nada

No comments: