Monday, March 24, 2008

A Red Sky At Night Means Sleeping Till 7pm The Next Day



Its dark and its gloomy and I've got big ass holes in my beloved red shoe. My fallen™ shoe has fallen.

Anyway, today I was reading the papers(not sure if its todays or ytds or Sats edition) but there was this article on these men called scar seeekers.They embed ball bearings and star shaped (keychains i presume) into their skin for..I dont know one..Altho I can place a bet that half of them love Arnie in all his terminator nakedness.If you get my gist.But anyway, I mean, Tatoos, I can undertstand. But inserting metal into your skin. and calling yourself SCAR SEEKERS?
Gents, if you want to "seek" scars, GET A SPORT! *rolls eyes*

On a second note, I have come to realize that I think the snake is one of the most hotly debated creatures on whether it is good or evil. Christians believe them evil, cause it told adam and eve to get some clothes ( I personally think thats evil too, I mean, what happened to all natural?) The chinese believe them part of the zodiac, and tho I'm not well versed in chinese mythology, but I can tell you no one puts evil animals on the zodiac.E.g."Hi, I'm born in the year of the snake, you?" "Oh hey, I'm born in the year of darth vader" see? makes no sense. The aborigines, natives of down under, said the snake to be strong and persistent and takes every of its shedding as its way of shedding of past preconceptions and starting out as a whole new being. From all that, I assume they mean to say it's good. And lastly, the norse thought the snake evil, as when the midgard serpant swallowed the sun, that would signal reganarok. And before I finish killing everyones brain cells with this influx, pray tell, if the snake is evil, then why did God create it? AHA!

Ok, anyway, first pic is about the scar seekers. Second pic, is random.

Random Thought: School starts in 2 weeks or so.

Song on itune: True

No comments: