Saturday, March 8, 2008

To Swim Like A Seagull and Breathe Like a Hippo



It has been a long while since I last blogged.To me at least.Anyway, it's been raining cats and cows as of late(aka no boarding), and I'm really starting to like talking in an Australian accent to irritate my folks. Woo.

Ok.Since my blog has taken a hiatus, I will not be lazy and will actually talk about something today.Today I shall talk about....Standards. In life, we have standards; ranging from the food we eat, whether we eat it off the floor, to the shows we watch, or even something as simple as the way we write.How is that so? well, Our standards allow us to determine whether the writing is neat or nasty, curly or wurly no? And I have come to see that many of us have learned this trait called "Reducing standards" Its true really, when we were young, there werent such things as obstacles or things like insanity, so aspiring to be an astronaut, or wanting to be Marlbolo Man™.But yet as we grow older, we start to debate the feasibility of these goals and start to think it impossible. so from astronaut to shuttle technician to pilot to operator to check in counter assistant to finally the guy who pushes the trolley.Maybe it doesnt make sense to you now, and you go " no, i just change my goals according to how I change my perception and how Ichange my perception is how I see I can be big in reality" after reading this.But lemme ask you, isnt reality what you make of it? So tell me, what other dreams have you brought down for the sake of reality?
Of course as a disclaimer, and a reminder for those who do keep their dreams(standards[yes, i'm being vague]) you gotta remember between you at this point and you getting that dream job, dream car, dream skatepark or whatever; there is still life to enjoy.Cause you see, if you screw everyday away waiting for that thing, and when it finally comes and you look back and realise you've wasted all that lovely time waiting instead of having fun, would you be happy?

Congrats to Td and Wq on being the first two buttheads to finally meet my mum.Hahaha.yes, you are the first two.
Oh yeah, Change of song.Its called "Tell Laura I Love Her".Its a bittersweet tragdy of an oldie if ya ask me. enjoi™

Random Thought: Fable is like the uber doooober coolest game for the week

Song on itune: Hold me

Note for the masses : Husain basking at wheelock at 5 tmr.Go see.

No comments: