Friday, March 14, 2008

Wearing A Mask That Smells Of Troll





As I type this post, I have come to realize that I cannot feel the bottom half of my body. 0.0


So today, after being inspiration-less for the pass 4 gloomy wet days, the sun is out, I can board, I am happy, and I have inspiration from the extra oxygen intake due to the sudden influx of excercise.MUHAHA. Now try saying that really fast..MUAHAHA..

Ok, today, I shall talk about the Weather..The weather Sucks.
The End.

Please stop taking plastics bags you dont use, Please stop using a car, boycott the car industry, USE RICKSHAWS! Please stop leaving your lights on, Please dont use the aircon at night(wimps),Please eat more vegetables(how this concerns it all, I know not) and lastly, please read more books(More books to read+ reading them+staying at home= Less shopping + less plastic bags use + More oxygen in town for Mark to breathe) and it saves the enviroment too.

ANYWAY, today, as I was boarding with my friend, and we waited at the traffic light, I asked my friend" is my hair messy?" now for those who know me, that is a redundant question, but hey, Kate Beckinsale may walk by.SO he looked at me, and said " you're hair is always messy, and that should be put in the bible" Now for those who DIDNT get his heretical comment, he meant the bible always stays the same.5 yrs ago, Noah was putting animals in, 5 yrs later he still is, and 5 yrs from now he will be.so yes.HAHA.i think it was a brilliant smart-ass comment.

oh yeah, one more thing, while I was very carefully contemplating the meaning of life and all of its wonders/stoning ,i came up with the conclusion on how to make the most of out life.Everyone aspires to make sense, and everyone eventually will.THE KEY..IS THEREFORE, NOT TO MAKE SENSE! Now who wants to share ogre cake and dance like a psychodelic balloon?

Picture(s) of the day, thats what i do when I rest and have alot of water to spare.and the drawing is a depiction of the nicest one of them.


Random thought:

Song On itune: Last Request

No comments: