Tuesday, October 28, 2008

De- Scrubs me, someone.

O.M.G. My face is a mess.Its like a breakout.A riot.A momentous uprising of dead skin cells. Nooooooooooooooooo. Can you hear my screams reverberate through your skull yet?

Anyway.I've caught so many episodes of scrubs as of late that I'm talking like doctor cox and doing internal monologing all morning like J.d. The horror. You know how painful self narration is. Unfortunately, no one in school watches enough scrubs to know my pain, and Rooshdee watches too much scrubs to be even called sane.Speaking of which, he wishes a post on him.So it shall happen soon. And Daniel and I decided to do something.It'll be a surprise.But it'll be fun.Woot! Ok. So. Yah.

Picture Of the day: I'm in such a good mood today I'm going to bare my all to you! haha.

Random Thought: Incapitated Girlfriend = me driving the chair. :D

Thanks For The Tags:

Tab: It started as a doodle.But ended as Anubis.greek name for the Egyptian god of burial and mummification. :) Impressed? heh.

No comments: