Thursday, October 30, 2008

How Does One Spell Incessant Whining?

Everyone is so issue-y as of late.I think its the school.Its always the school.

ANYYWAY, I have decided to attribute my insane 18 yr- one time break out, as a cause of bad karma.It makes sense, instead of the typical "you're heaty" reason.No? So I gotta stop calling people "patang face". I got to stop making fun of walking moons. ANd I gotta stop tetris-ing.

And I dont know if anyone realized, but grandmas only come in two sizes.Big, and small. haha.Like either chubby or skinny.So weirdd.

Picture of the day: it's titled "Falling for a shooting Star".

Random Thought: Clementi.Dull.Dull.Depressing.Dull
Thanks For The Tags:

Rooshdee: Jest? hehe.I think not, fair lad. wait.you arent fair. or straight.WOOW.that was random.HAHA

Rev:thankss! nice right.haha! Thank blogspot for making html easy. *whispers* their paying me to say this.. haha

Amber: BZZT.I .hate. This.
N: HERE IT IS! haha.and and and.You watch one episode and all.I'm watching the old eps for like the 3rd time each at least, 10 in a day sort. soo yah.haha.

Wolfgang: Dude.The whole world has been alicia keyed.But only the smart ones with taste can see it.Haha.



No comments: