Monday, October 27, 2008

A Quid For A Quibble.



Ok, So Happy Deevali!

Anyway, I know, I haven't blogged in a week.Dont ask me why.it just seemed like the week flew.I think I should start fooling around with fireworks.Not the real thing.the one on my laptop for web D.Why so early? cause i'm afraid Daniel will be a noob and have to ask me for help with it later.How then? if I dont help him who will? I'm a kind person like that.Right Daniel? yes.Always be right.that be me.Anyway,I aint got anything more to ramble.I dont know why. so.yah.
Picture of the day:Random Doodles.

Random Thought:I need a quality subject to ramble on.tisk.
Thanks For The Tags:

Rooshdee:*Smack* haha.get a hold of yourself man.Haha

Tap Tab: Yeah.I'll try to find it.Or why dont you play it and record it then I'll put it on.:P

Wolfgang: YOU draw satyrs never jio me still talk.*smack* you get one too.haha

Rev: Aww.Well,You'll be seeing so much of me next week you'd wish you hadnt said that.haha
Glenn:Thankss.

Tab: Remeber how we sat across the house listening to this?
Daniel: YOU? INNOCENT? hold on.I dropped my intestines laughing.-.-
Wolfgang: I like the way u think.hahaha

No comments: