Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Ramble Galore

I wanna be just like him


This isn't gonna be a post about puff the magic dragon or anything serious like that.Its more of a ramble.Of my mind, and what fills it at this point. So if thou wishes to have endless fun and laughter and mindless fun, this is where you stop reading and click to a different link.

Firstly, I think I busted my shin.Not broken or anything, but busted it bad enough.It be so hard to walk. Gr. Secondly, My blog has been about me and my life's happening as of late.Which be a good thing to some, but it may be boring for others.But it be my blog to ramble.So its just a observation.Thirdly, I've got this thing about trust and tolerance I wish to ramble about.

Ya know.I think trust and tolerance be two intertwined things. You normally tolerate people you care about, cause there be the care, the trust( I mean , you should trust the people you care about right?) and the mutual understanding.And of course there be different areas of trust.Trust in the things the person says, trust in what they do, trust in their moral, trust.. well.it goes on. And trust is a thing people earn .like over time, conversations and meeting up and conversing, etc. But i dont know how many have realized, once that trust be gone-like obliterated, say, over something the person did or says or something, the tolerance goes out the window with it.Its like. cause you feel the person betrayed that trust that you vested to them, that its a "hold no quater" attitude that you have with them. And that is real crud, especially when that is a person you still care for. I mean, sure, things heal with time, and slowly the trust will come back, but, for it to reach such a stage.It be sad non? I mean, its a general after-thought.just a ramble, not a emo post or whatever people like to think when people talk about anything else but the sun and winnie the pooh. But isnt that the case?

Anyway, my feet still smell.after the shower.Ew. What.The.Fuzzball man.




No comments: