Monday, October 20, 2008

OOO! SUPERHERO!

Ok la.So I've been a tad GAH the past few days.Settling old scores with the daemons sort of thing. But yeahhhh.

ANYWAY, I just remembered how i promised to launch my superhero series when the term started.But I've been too distracted as of late.SO.HERE. IT.IS!

The Heroes


The Baddie So I like being evil.The bad guy always gets the saw of doom.


Random thought: Today was a great great great great great day. right? haha

Thanks For The Tags:

Glenn: haha.AIyer.then you still read:p I think your recent post is more mushy.:S haha

Rev: If you were tinkerbell ya la.but you aren't.You're the peanut butter cupcake pixie.Sooo.No.doesnt count:P

Tpt: Me too.but too small.my leg will kram.haha

Daniel: haha.ok.That! i agree.And Max Payne does suck. the sound effects give me a headache la.HAHA

No comments: