Thursday, October 16, 2008

What.The .Elephant

Gosh.its only thurday and I'm drained. This week has been a hectic mess.And so many different feelings at the same time.Its like going for a carnival after being colorblind for life then suddenly you're healed.You'll be bombarded.
I've felt happy, I've felt sad, I've felt mopeful, I've felt glad, I've seen hope, and I've lost faith and to be still standing, I'm rather amazed.
Anyway, thats all I'll say. I'm real beat.Daniel is telling election jokes. and his adjective for his name should be dim witted Daniel.aha.I'm gonna rip him into so many tiny pieces tmr then even my neighbours grandmother who can do a 1000 piece clear blue sky jigsaw puzzle wont be able to piece him back together. Right Dan? :) I'll show u PALIN.minus the L.

Picture Of the day: Its called "held Up" A heart has only a singular point below.so how does it balance? it cant. it needs support.Like love.love cannot survive alone. it needs the patience, trust and all that shenanigans. Ew.So cheemly mushy.
Random Thought:Billowy Skirts....OF DOOM.muhaha
Thanks For The Tags:

Tpt: He is awesome la.

Rev: How'd you know? haha.pixie cut

Rooshdee: Batman and his multi colored partner.the CANARY!

Tabatha: Anytime, love.

N: HEEEEEEEEEEE.thanks for that day:) now give me a one liner.haha

No comments: