Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Jack And Jill Blew Up The Hill And Killed A Pail Of Water

Can you guess what this be?



So.Its 4.10.I'm bushed from skating, but I said i'd blog.So here I am.

Went to Carls ytd(pics below) and had alot of fun. watching Nat get pinched. Cause Rev just was finding excuses to touch him.HYUK HYUK. Soo yeah. Schools starting.I feel moss on my chin. and yah.I had something to ramble about.But I cant seem to remember what now.Crud.Oh well, I'll just answer tags, post pics, change a song and wait till I remember then post tmr.Oh oh.and when school beings, I will launch my superhero series. Its been in my folders awhile.So I SHALL UNLEASH IT UPON THE WORLD SOOON! *I can hear Rooshdee saying:"thats what she said" at this point) Random Thought:Sleep.Dream Skate Shoes.

Thanks For The Tags:

Daniel: Fine.very smart:p

Glenn:ISLAND CREMERYYY!!!!
RooshDEE:Technoviking be King.Do not doubt technoviking.And anything crossed with Odin be cool mon
Diva: How'd you guess:P know me so well isit? haha.

Genny: THATS WHAT SHE SAID!!!! haha.ok.no.i dunno.he be always in the shadows.
Rooshdee: You again.Sheesh.:p haha.yah. we be.We be.Unfortunately, we be in this world of modern conveniences.We be like a car crash on a peak hour high way.Slow.Cumbersome.Abstract in beauty.haha.

No comments: