Sunday, October 5, 2008

A Post Of Postraumatic Pain


145 posts.Woooow.

So its dark, gloomy, and just dying to rain. Which would be a good thing, if I had good movies, warm food and lots of ice cream. But.I dont.Soo, that leaves mee here. in front of the computer.

Anyway, this post is more of an "I owe you" post, for all the tags unanswered and for the picture i have owed for such a long time.So I shall keep the ramble short end now. End.

Picture Of The Day: The picture be titled " if you know, and i know, then what's left?" now fer those who get the small facial hair and big nazi emblem, you should get it.

Random Thought: I'm thinking of a 4 word phrase with shred in it.

Thanks For The Tags:

ShenXiu: does that mean rust? I dont know.I'm thinking netted and rounded.haha


Genny: I saw you! or rather you saw me! the master will be most displeased.Haha


Daniel: Daniel, if that was me, I would quit school and go straight to Fallen and Zoo york HQs and ask them to sponsor me.haha

TpT: uh.Beep Boppity Beep Beep BONG. aha

Glenn: Why do you aks for something you already have.RIGHT GLENN? CAN YOU HEAR MEE?


Nat: haha. So nothing la.OR IS IT? :p haha

Rev: I'll live.haha.are we are we are we?


Keenan: I knew you would do that, thus Mc Hammer was there to stop you. Dont make me take out the Vanilla Ice on ye. i'll ice you.gettit? gettit? vanilla ice? icing you? haha

No comments: