Thursday, February 28, 2008

Skiss Sir Seagull


I think in drawing, one of the hardest part to draw( for me ) is not the face, but the hands.To get the motion and the correct gesture is hard, and the second hardest part is when the legs are needed.

Captains Log 28/2/2008 10:33pm


We are into the second week of holidays, and so far everything is fine.The journey from the start to the end of the holidays will be tough, hard, and the boredom is already starting to egg into my mind.But as the captain of my life, I've got to hold it in the right course. The crew has already mutinied once, and the after effects of those treacherous white cells are still present( I sniff really loudly at this part).The empress has told me of this thing called "the job" and told me to get it, but so far it has eluded me.However, it's not that bad all in all, I still manage to Skate the Plank every night, or almost everynight, much to the crews discontent.I will log again soon.

End of Log 10.37pm

Heh, now that piece of baloney above aint world class, but its imagination non the less. And for those whom are running at a lower pentium speed, that was just me giving an update of my holiday in the hardest of ways.Hope it helped to keep those brain cells going.

And speaking of brains cells, I think I'm killing mine.
Random Thought: - - -

Song On itune: Wreckless Love

P.s. those who need a bottle of imagination, drop me a line.

No comments: