Sunday, April 13, 2008

Apple Carts And Chocolate Milk





Skating this past two weeks have been as much of a chore as it is a joy. the illness halves everything I have, from stamina to willpower. No wonder there arent any zombie skateboarders.


as I said in my post at 3 last night, the chinese movie industry cant make trailers if their life depended on it. Now there is this show, Three kingdoms, and most probably would have seen the local version of the trailer. Its ok, doesnt invoke any "I want to watch it!" feeling or anything for that matter. Yesterday , i went to their site and saw the international trailer.*cringe* I've watched three kingdoms, and I personally rank it with Lord of The Rings, maybe even better in certain aspects, but the trailer just kills it.so so sad.

School starts tmr. joy.


So Danny And I spent 10 bucks competing on the Ferrari racing game in the arcade yesterday, and after 10 games, the score was 9 - 1. I was the one with 1. but it was fun, and he is good, like really good.

Picture Of the day: I was thinking comic strip, so yeah.



Song on itune: Yue Lao

Random Thought : papaya just came online.

No comments: