Sunday, April 27, 2008

Pls Slip Carefully.


Do You Believe In Second Chances?

This weekend has been really funny. like not comics book funny, but "OMG I'm GOING TO DIE!" funny. Advertising is kinda due next week, and we havent found the adverts.So i'm kinda going "Fuzz ball".But I'm sure the group will get it.My tv prod script is 3 days past the day I'm suppose to do it, cause I've gotten the Procrastinate disease. And lastly, I just had a donut. Now how funny is that.

Anyway, School hours look pretty hopeful next week, which is good, since i'm feeling very weird.

Picture of the day is what Wei Qiang gave me " what goes around comes around"

Song on itune: Dosed

Random Thought: Humid as a Hippo comes to mind.

Thanks For The Tags

Ben: Its in school, one of my modules

Alfred: RANDOMNESS, is KEYY!

Wolfgang: here you go

Sammie: OI! NO! NOOOoooo! haha

Below is one one calls "An Idiot In Action" AIIA :P

No comments: