Monday, April 14, 2008

Boooooringgg


At this point in time, I dont know whether to laugh or to cry. Laugh cause the day is over, or cry that it ever began.

Ok, I'll go positive first.There is no positive.
It was lecture day, the day we all coop in the lecture hall and slowly die from curriculum enforced lesson and I .. was.. dying throughout. maybe the first 5 hours was bearable, in between being stingy about my laptop battery usage and freezing my nuts off, I still managed to pull through without nodding. Then came Media research management. My battery died, My nuts were well.. *insert Ice cube image* and my brain was mash potato. and to top it all off, in between taking notes and trying to doodle to stay awake but feeling to lazy too, I managed to not get ANYTHING in. 2 hours and all I can remember is the teachers name. School, Bane of my life.

I would ramble, but I got laundry to wash and a laptop to charge so I must bid thee Adieu.


But before I leave you, let me introduce to you one of Zoo York's Finest, and the ability he has to brighten my day. Ladies and Gentlemen, Zared Bassett
( check out the boneless around 5:30.sick)




Picture of the day go figure

Song on itune Californian Home

No comments: