Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Clock, Shop, Papadums.


So my fever has pretty much regressed to this minute worm of a headache, and I'm starting to get use to the constant drone in my head. I also have been diligently resting at home which means no skateboarding, which also means, i'm dying.Plus, I dont know why, or perhaps the fever burned an entire section of my brain up, but i've been very very absent minded these past 3 days. like tripping over thin air absent minded.

Anyway, I wish to ramble on something, but something doesnt come to mind.what comes to mind however, is that Stereophonics is the newest thing I've found cause I saw their promo poster for their performance around the place.Now I know I'm slow in the music scene, but they are gooooooood.Like alternative rock, lounge music and band members who ooze suave-ness sort of good.Now I'm not gay, and the lead singer has this insanely irritating gap between his front teeth, but the sound of their music and the image of their band, makes them one of my top 5's this week.If you wanna check their music out, go Deezer, they have all their albums, or most at least.

Well look at that, I said I wont ramble, but I gave a music review, well partly at least.

Picture of the day : its called heartbeat, and I thought it up during Advertising lecture when i was caught doodling. But I'll say its worth it, And I'm sure Jenny Low would think so too.HAHA. Ipod advertisement.

Random thought of the day: I want Oreos.

Song On itune:I Stopped To Fill My Car
Thanks For The Tags:

Yes Genny, they took Charlies liver, those darned unicorns..haha

Hello Liyana. I tagged you!

Hello Verena, yeah, unfortunately, I cant seem to shake him.HAHA

Hello Alfred:)

No comments: