Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Sugar Candy Mountain



Today, I finally met my whole class.whole NEW class. And I like the current composition of it. Which is good. Nice people.

Anyway,today, for the first time in a long time, some rambling is in order.todays topic shall be.........Ethics, or values or whatever you kids call it nowadays(I call you kids cause I'm nearly 2 decades old, I'm ENTITLED)Anyway, ethics these days have been very dissolved, and backbone is rare to come by(metaphorically).In the past, People would rather lose limbs or their lives to stick by their values.or maybe in a not so drastic enviroment, people refused large sums of money to stick to their belief.Case in point, the Red Hot Chili Peppers. My favorite song from all their albums is titled "under the bridge" and when they first released it, Macdonalds offered them 2 million quid to buy the rights so they may use it in their add. RHCP said no, cause they didnt wanna be associated with Macs.Now imagine the psychological trauma that would plague me for my life if they did accept the 2 mill.See what i mean? but now, any young twit would sell his neighbour and 9 generations of their family for a couple of bucks. And conformity would make people sell their souls to fit in. Now after all this, dont you just wish the sky rained godzilla toads and ate us all up.


In my other section,I would like to thank Sam for her bad habit of being online everytime her laptop is on. Cause this means I got someone to bug when in class( And if any lecturer is reading this, Online is the new age term for study, and bug is the new age term for ask important study related questions, so no worries) :D




Picture of the day: Its called "tanning without lotion aint good"

Random Thought: I found this coool old photo. it wasnt photo shopped la.

Song on itune: All At Once

P.s. I miss you t1-10 brats.

No comments: