Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I'm all that and a bag of chips.

Well Holy Moley, one day short of a week since I blogged.

RP started school ytd*Grins at their misfortune* Anyway, I've been sick, like zombie sick the past week, what a great way to spend the last week of the hols.School's looming around the corner like a big fat concrete block, and the weather is as chirpy as the grinch.Speaking of grinches, now correct me if I'm wrong, and perhaps I watch a notch too many movies, but humour me. First it hails here, then there is a shortage of rice, and then America is going to the polls for a black president. If all this doesnt point to something big, then what does? I'm hoping that something big is smelly, hungry, and loves to chew on blocks with NGEE as the beginning of the blocks lettering. Then we'll get another 2 mths break.:D AH well wishful thing.

Anyway, Below is a huge haystack of pictures, why? cause its RANDOM PICTURES DAY!

Have fun!

No comments: