Saturday, April 19, 2008

Rise With The Fallen™





So after 2 weeks of coughing, sneezing and popping panadols to keep that beast down, I have succumbed.


Went to town to board yesterday and met these nice people, who helped me get my ollie right and taught me quite a few new tricks. Of course today being a good day, I should be out working on them, but after the session ytd, I had to go to the doc and he said I needed plenty of rest, and the fact i cant stand doesnt really help. So here I am, stuck at home watching skate vids, not wanting to start my schoolwork and feeling like I got iron limbs and a hammer doing work to my head.

Woo.

Pictures of the day, heres a few pics to brighten your day, since mine feels pretty dull. Cant be bothered to draw tho, so i'm leaving that for the next post

No comments: